iPad Video Converter is an extremely simple and easy iPad video converter. It can convert almost all video formats to iPad which lets you enjoy watching any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime.
Note: For Mac user, here is Mac iPad Video Converter.
Features of iPad Video Converter
Compatible with more than 100 video formats
iPad Video Converter supports more than 100 video formats (AVI, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, DAT, FLV etc.). It is capable of converting almost all common video formats in your life. Thus you can watch any videos in your iPad on the go.
Fast video conversion
iPad Video Converter supports multi-core CPU. It means you can convert bunch of video files at a time. With only a few minutes, you can get lossless output video.
Make your own video with its editing video features
* Add subtitle files (.srt, .ssa and .ass) to videos.
* Cut off the black edges from your video and enjoy your video on iPad with full screen.
* Merge multiple video files into one.
* Preview a video before converting it.
Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista and Windows 7
Processor: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
Free hard disk space: 100 MB or more
RAM: 256 MB or above
- an easy-to-use DVD to iPad Converter. It can perfectly rip DVD (including protected DVD) to videos so that you can enjoy watching DVD on iPad on the go.
Besides, you can trim video length, crop video, add watermark, etc. with its video editing function to make tailed-made video for your iPad.
converts any popular video formats such as AVI, FLV(flash video), MOV, WMV(windows media), MKV, and more to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly. This Mac iPad Video Converter provides a series of useful settings such as crop, trim, merge, and video effect like brightness, contrast and saturation.