Posted on March 11, 2011 by editor
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
iPad Remote Desktop App provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Vista/Windows 7. HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be used.
iPad Remote Desktop App Features
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
iPad Remote Desktop App - Limitation
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- No sound support.
Tips: DVD to iPad Converter Suite can convert various videos and any DVD movie to iPad supported video and audio formats to enjoy.
For Mac user, DVD to iPad Mac enables you to enjoy DVD movies on your iPad anywhere and anytime
More iPad Tips:
|Educational Apps for iPad||Convert Video to iPad|