New iRiver Story HD Features
Google and iriver partnered to build the iRiver Story HD, Google's take on an eBook reader with features that look a lot like the Amazon Kindle. The Story HD sports an e-ink screen, a full QWERTY keyboard, and is the first eReader to completely integrate with Google eBooks.
Hot iRiver Story HD Features
- At 7.3 ounces, the iRiver Story HD is the lightest e-reader of its class;
- With 63.8 percent more pixels than other e-Readers, the world's first six-inch XGA (768x1024) E-Ink display offers revolutionary legibility;
- An advanced Cortex A8 chipset which provides high performance and fast response;
- A superior battery life enables users to select 14,000 of its non-glare pages, or simply keep the device on standby for up to six weeks, all on a single charge;
- Access to the Google eBookstore gives users unmatched access to millions of books, all easily and conveniently stored in an unlimited digital cloud;
- Sideloading of personal documents via the SD card slot or by USB 2.0 allows users to supplement their cloud libraries with additional books and documents;
- The slim and lightweight e-reader features iriver's sleek, signature style, a QWERTY keypad, and a curve with two-tone colors at the front and back for easy grip and slim design.
OK, the above is all the new iRiver story HD features that we collect. We are very excited to advance into the U.S. e-Reader market after a successful European launch, remarked Chulmin Lee, chief operating officer of iriver Ltd. and president of iriver Inc. "We are confident of iRiver Story HD's success in the U.S., thanks to the great partnership we have with Google and Target, as well as iRiver Story HD's outstanding quality".
Want to read unprotection eBooks on iRiver Story HD? Get Adobe DRM Removal to remove PDF and ePub files DRM to read on iRiver Sotry HD freely.